Kylie Jo
This is my life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Monday, November 9, 2009
October 1, 2009
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to wright untill now. I started feelling a little sick Saturday night, but didn't think anything of it, and went to church on Sunday. I still didn't feel super, but it was fast Sunday so I didn't think anything of it. Well by the time we were headed home from Little Rock Sunday night I thought I had a fever. So we went sraight home so I could take my temperature. Well I was right. I think that was the only time in my life that I didn't want to be right. So Sister Harmon, the good comp that she is, sent me to my bed. On Monday I still had the fever and I didn't know what was wrong with me. Sister Harmon called Sister Drewes and she said I needed to just stay in my bed and try to sleep the fever off. I wasn't excited about that and that ment no email. SORRY!! So my throat started hurting about 11:00 or 12:00 Monday morning. I knew what was coming. STREP! Again sorry I was right. I didn't get antibiotics until Tuesday, and I'm finally able to leave the house!! I'm so happy to be out!! So sorry I wasn't able to email Monday! Trust me I missed it as much as you did! Ok so last week. I Sister Harmon and I had a really great week! We were able to get a lot done and we found four new investigators! I'm really excited about them. We are still doing a lot of finding. We are looking for the great work that Maumelle has in store for us now. I'm really excited to see what that work is. Saturday we went to the Relief Society Broadcast. That was so GREAT!! I love General Conference and the Relief Society Broadcast really makes me excited! I can't wait until Saturday! I don't really have a lot of time to day (Not P-day). I hope you all have had a good week so far and the the rest of your week is GREAT! I love you all and I'm always so thankful to hear from you! Love always!Sister Kylie Jo Sister Jensen
Kylie loves her bike!!
Weird sign (it says, "it's 5 o'clock somewhere.")
Kylie with Ashley Mckenzie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment