Monday, November 9, 2009

October 26, 2009

I have a full face again!! I'm so happy!This week was good. We had zone conference. That is always fun! I love to listen to President Drewes. He always knows what we need to do. I think that is called insperation. And he totally gets that! I love President and Sister Drewes! The rest of the week was normal. We taught Ester a couple times again this week. The first time the spirit was super strong. We taught her about the restoration and how Christ's church that he set up is the same one that we have today. It was really cool!! We taught her yesterday and it didn't feel like she was open to the spirit. SO we didn't have the same awesome spirit that we wanted. However, we are going back on Wednesday, and we will see what has happened since Sunday. She is so ready for this! Satan is going to do everything he can to stop her. I don't like him. We found out one of the members of the ward only has about 1-2 weeks left to live. THAT IS HARD!! She is someone that we have been working with a lot, trying to get her to come to church, and so it is really hard to know that she isn't going to be around much longer. SAD!!We didn't have to much of an eventful week this week, but it was good and we are both healthy. That is something that we can't take for granted. This is going to be a rockin week!LOVE Y'ALL!!Sister Kylie Jo aka Sister Jensen

Matching tops!
Kylie in front of some beautiful fall leaves.
Sister Harmon in front of some beautiful fall leaves.

No comments: