Monday, November 9, 2009

October 12, 2009

Sister Harmon and I had a great week this week. We were able to stay really busy and get caught up on a lot of the things we weren't able to do last week. It made it a really great week. I was really happy about that. We have still been working really hard to find some solid investigators, and we did it! We met a lady named Ester a few weeks ago, but we weren't able to teach her. We have been working hard to get in contact with her and find a good time that we could teach her. We stopped by on Tuesday to see if we could set a time to go over, and when she opened the door she didn't seem interested at all. That was sad, but then all of the sudden she invited us in to talk. Something touched her and we have no idea what it was. That was cool. So we taught her about the restoration and gave her a Book of Mormon. That was cool. We went back to her house yesterday and taught her about the Plan of Salvation. It was GREAT! Sister Harmon and I decided we needed to go over the restoration again in a little more detail, but she ROCKS!! I love Ester. She is going to try and get to church soon. That makes me really happy. So as missionaries we get really nervous about transfers and trying to figure out what is going to happen and we are crazy, so Sister Harmon and I have been talking about next transfer already and what is going to happen. Ok, so, we don't know anythnig so it doesn't even matter what we think, but we are so scared that we aren't going to be together next transfer. We think one of us is training and that the other will be moving to G-town. Now if I could pick I would be going back to G-town. As much as I LOVE MAUMELLE I really don't want to train... I don't want to mess the poor girl up... YIKES!! Like I said we are crazy and we are nervous about nothing! That is what we talk about at night when we have nothing else to talk about. We are pathetic.We have some good stuff going on this week. We are really excited about the work in Maumelle, and we know we have a lot left to do together. I love being a missionary!I love you all!I hope you have a FANTASTIC WEEK!!LOVESister Kylie Jo aka Sister Jensen

No comments: