So my dad totally rocks! I love him. This is my dad thinking he is funny on our way to Arizona a few weeks ago. As my readers know my dad battling Lymphoma. I think he is winning. He has gone through all of his treatments (hopefully), and he did the nasty testing last Thursday to make sure he has done as well as the doctors have said he is doing. He tested to see if his bone marrow is clear enough that he will be able to donate marrow to himself. To do this they would take the marrow now then use it when the cancer comes back. I think that is cool! So everyone out there cross all your fingers, toes, eyes, and anything else you can think of. We get the results tomorrow. I think the Dr. should give my dad a great fathers day gift and a birthday gift. I love you dad! You are the best I could have asked for!!
2 comments:
they are all crossed and will stay crossed! please let us know! i love your dad!
We are hoping for the best too. James is our family prayer giver and always asks, "bless uncle Leland to feel better". Our prayers are with your family.
Post a Comment