Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Vacation!

We have been planing to plan a family vacation since I turned my mission papers in. We want to get together for a vacation before I go to Arkansas. I have been wanting to go to St. George to go to the Tuachan and see Sound of Music. I want to see it so bad!! It is my very favorite movie. I love movies, and this is the best one! So my family is going to go to St. George. It is going to be so fun! We aren't going until August, but I still can't wait. Then we are going to AZ to see the family. I love it! I'm excited to see all the family for a couple of weekends. I think all ten of us will actually be together. It will be the first time since Christmas.

2 comments:

Michelle... said...

Sounds like a fun vacation. We are going to Tuachan in September. You'll have to let me know how The Sound of Music is. I think we might see Big River.

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

i'm JEALOUS!! ky i really need some help with this blog crap i cant believe you got me into this but nicole and taylor are crazy bloggers so i'm in too haha you should find nicole and taylors blogs there cute too :) well i need a lesson soon maybe over lunch someday haha :) love ya girl