Monday, June 29, 2009
Security Breach!!
Ok so its not as scary as it sounds but I received an email today from an overly concerned mother-of-a-sister-missionary, and I don't mean mine. This woman explained how a reporter contacted her daughters mission president asking if she could contact the sister missionary for an interview. Apparently the president was very angry and called the woman's stake president and instructed him to ask this woman to shut down her blog. She said that she thought her blog was already protected and unsearchable but found that another blog had posted a link from their blog to hers. She is very concerned for Kylie's safety. Therefore, my parents and I have decided that Kylie's blog needs to be private. If you would like to still have access to Kylie's blog please send me an email by clicking here and I will add you to the approved list. I will set her blog to private at the end of July so please send me your emails right away. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Add me to the list.
Hey, I would love to be added to the list! My e-mail is c-russell@live.com
Post a Comment