Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love the South!!

I had the best year and a half of my life in the south. I miss it so much! There are people and places I will never forget. My life has chnged so much and I hope I have made some impact in the lives of those that changed mine so much.

The last week of my mission was fantastic! We went through a lot of ups and downs, but it was one of the best weeks of my mission. We were teaching Leighann, and she had committed to be baptized on February 6th. That was the last Saturday of my mission. Leighann was ready and she was baptized on the 6th. It was so great to see her baptized and to see the changes in her life. I love Leighann and her husband Timmy. They live with Timmy's parents right now and I have really loved getting to know Annette and Tom. They are all so GREAT!



I will miss Hot Springs as much as I miss Maumelle and Germantown.

No comments: