Monday, March 8, 2010

Being an Aunt ROCKS!!

I have decided that being an aunt is really one of the best things ever. I loved being a missionary and I would still love to be a missionary. However, being an aunt is so much fun. I have had so much fun the last two weekends.
I was very blessed to be able to go to Arizona last week and meet Atlee. She is so CUTE! She is really funny. She says "Hi" all the time. My mom says that Atlee says hi when she doesn't know what to do. I would believe that. She says hi a lot when we ask her what an animal says. Too cute! And my lucky sister only lives about 15 min away from that little doll, however I am that gave her her favorite cuddle toy... Minnie Mouse what else?
Then this weekend I was able to go to California and meet Elise. She is only 4 months, but she is so CUTE. She likes to try and make noises with her lips. It is really cute! and when she eats she makes the cutest noise. It was really fun to hold a baby. When Elise wakes up she is so happy. Even when it is 5 something in the morning. It is really cute... at least for me (I'm not mommy). Elise was so sweet. She also plays with Minnie Mouse... what else would you expect me to give them.
As of this weekend I have now seen all of my family. Ryan and his family were the last ones. I'm so thankful my parents were willing to take me to Arizona and California. My family rocks!! I love you all!

No comments: