Thursday, May 15, 2008
Surgery and the Hospital
I had my surgery yesterday. It went well but I'm totally done with all of it. I'm super sick of being in the stupid hospital bed. I'm also in some pain, that really isn't fun. This hasn't really been that bad but Tuesday night and Wednesday morning were really not good. I got home Tuesday night and found out that my dad had a really bad fever. And with the chemo he can't really fight it off himself so the doctors told him that if his fever reaches 100.5 that he would need to go to the hospital. One time when he checked it it was 100.9. It was time to go to the hospital. My mom took him in and I was really worried. When I woke up Wednesday morning at 4:30 (so I could be to my surgery by 6) and my parents were still at the hospital. So Ryan took me to the place where I was going to get my surgery done. Mom met us here. Mom told us they were going to admit my dad to the hospital. Mom stayed with me until after my surgery. When I came back from surgery I found out that my dad was going to be released from the hospital. So he wasn't really in there that long. So dad is home and I'm still sitting at in my little room in my hospital bed. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad things went well with your surgery. Do what they tell you for recuperating - it may be long and obnoxious, but you'll be happy you followed directions! :) Let me know if you need anything. I can be a good taxi or deliver lunch.
I am glad to hear your dad is ok. It has to be scary to know that he has to be so careful with illnesses.
Post a Comment