Thursday, May 15, 2008
Happy Mothers Day!
So I know this is late, but I just wanted to dedicate a post to my mom. My mom totally rocks. I love my mom. She has been through a lot this past year. After we found out my dad had cancer and they were told he only had a couple years to live she had to deal with that as she was trying to help my brother plan his wedding. Mom did a really good job. None of us kids really knew what she was going through. Mom and Dad didn't tell us about the two years. Now we know that Dad has years and years to live. Mom has done so much for all of us kids. I really love her. She takes days off to be with us and when she has the day off and none of the kids are home she goes to lunch to spend time with him. I love that I can see how much they love each other. It makes me feel good to see that they can still be that in love after all these years. I also really appreciate how much my mom shows her love for me. She came and sat with me for like five hours yesterday before my surgery. She was here with me while my dad was in the hospital. She knew he was ok so she was fine being here with me. It meant a lot. I love my mom! She totally rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute. Please visit my page for details about submitting stories for Mom's Little Angel.
Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.
Post a Comment