My Sister-in-law organized a family outing. We went up the canyon for a cook out. It was so much fun. My parents, Clayton and Paul, Ryan, Kimi and Elise, Jetti, and I were all able to go. We had hotdogs on a stick, chips and onion dip, and smores. It was so fun. Elise was so cute... as always. I don't really know what to say other than I LOVE MY FAMILY!! This is the most fun that we have all had together in a very long time. I mean we always have fun, but this was different, everyone was able to get along great. It is also something that we don't do very often. We always get together on Sunday, but this was different. It was something extra. Thanks Kimi for the fun idea and fun time.
Grandma Linda and Elise
Too CUTE!! I love this pic
Clayton and Paul
Clayton and Ryan cookin' dinner
Elise found a "chair" and was having a ton of fun with it.
Me and Jett
Papa and Elise
Mama Jetti
1 comment:
It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming, it's always more fun with more people.
Post a Comment