Thursday, July 21, 2011
Logan Elizabeth, Welcome to the family
June 4th Logan was born. Erik and Teresa now have two beautiful little girls. I was so blessed to be in Arizona for this baby's birth. My mom and dad and I headed to Arizona on June 2nd. We arrived in AZ in the middle of the night. When we got to the house Dad and Erik gave Teresa a blessing. Then we were off to the hotel. Erik and Teresa headed to the hospital at 5is in the morning. Poor Teresa was in labor for the entire day. Mom, Dad, and I visited Teresa at the hospital a few times, and Atlee and Grandma Rudd came a few times as well. When we weren't at the hospital we were shopping, and to Bahama Bucks. LOVE IT!! Anyway, Logan was born in the EARLY morning on July 4th. July 4th is actually Mom's birthday, so happy birthday to my mom. You have a new beautiful granddaughter. Congratulations Erik and Teresa you have a two beautiful little ones. And i can't wait to see them again.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment