The four of us in costume. We were a hit!! the Potato Head family! It was really fun. And when we saw Jessy she was really excited to see some "friends from the toy box."
Tower of Terror my favorite ride!! Paul doesn't like it so much... He is really fun to sit by!
Ghost Galaxy (Space Mountain) The boys were trying to attack us. They are funny. Oh and best part Karri and I didn't know what they were doing... that is just how we look. FUNNY. That is an other of my favorite rides.
World of Color was AWESOME!! I really don't think there is any way of really explaining how fantastically awesome it really is. Something everyone who cares about Disney MUST see!!


Look I WON!! First time ever! I'm going to take those green gloves with me from now on. I think they must be special!
No comments:
Post a Comment