Wednesday, April 1, 2009

G-Town, TN

Sorry for the delay. Since the last time I posted Kylie has been transferred to Germantown, Tennessee. (G-town for short) Germantown is only a few miles away from the Memphis temple. Kylie got to visit the temple this week and afterward went to lunch with Larry, Louis and Ashley from Maumelle. They were at the temple doing baptisms for the dead. Kylie was really excited about spending a little more time with them. I will post her new address so anyone can write her. She missed Maumelle but is excited to be in a new area and make new friends. Kylie and her companion are teaching a girl named Ashley who, in Kylie's words, is golden. She's been to church 4 times and 3 of the times she came on her own.
This picture is of Kylie, Aleys and Sister Wall. Aleys is the deaf girl that Kylie was teaching in Maumelle. Here is Kylie with Aleys, her mom Maria and Sister Wall.
Here is Kylie's new companion, Sister Campbell.
This week Kylie and Sister Campbell were over run with ants. So they spent some time cleaning out cupboards and spraying. This is after the second time they had cleaned and sprayed and they still wouldn't die. GROSS!!

2 comments:

Grammy Ludwig said...

clayton,
you do such a wonderful job with this blog. thank you. kylie is one of my very favorite people and i think of her constantly and love her. hope you are doing well too.
barbara

Heidi said...

There is really only one insect that I detest, and that is an Ant. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I had one in my ear once, seriously. Ruined me for life. I can handle most others, even in my house, but no Ants.