Tuesday, February 17, 2009

April, 50's Night, and Lake Willastein

Kylie and Sister Wall have been teaching April for a few weeks now. This week they reveiwed the Word of Wisdom. Apparently April has a hard time remembering what she is taught when the missionaries leave. They are going to re-challenger her to stop smoking and stop drinking coffee. Hopefully she can overcome these challenges. This week the ward had a party with a 50's theme. Below are 3 picture from the party. First is Kylie and Sister Wall. Then we have Sister Wall and April.
And then Bishop and Sister Beheshti.
Kylie and Sister Wall did some contacting at Lake Willastein this week. Here is Kyile looking over the lake.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I do love the pic of Ky looking out over the water, but I miss the reflection pic at the top of the blog....boo hoo. I know things must change, but I just really really liked that picture. Not merely the art of the picture, but the metaphor of the reflection of the entire blog and how it is representing Ky. Also, I am glad there was no transferring of Sister Jensen.

Grammy Ludwig said...

i love you kylie and i am so very proud of you and the work that you are doing for our heavenly father. thank you for the example you are to all of us... i think of you constantly.
all my love,

leslie jo said...

I love that pic with umbrella too. Kylie is one incredible missionary. Thanks for keeping us posted. I worked with Kylie in 4-H and miss her terribly. How do I "write" her?