Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude, Reflections, Christmas and Hydrant...

I know it sounds like we're playing a game of One-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others but we aren't. Kylie had a great week. They are still making progress with some of their investigators and they are finding ways to connect with new people.
With Thanksgiving tomorrow it is only fitting that the first picture Kylie sent home this week was of her Gratitude Turkey. The Gratitude Turkey has been a long standing tradition in our family and it looks like this year he decided to visit Kylie in Arkansas.
The point of the Gratitude Turkey is to write down on a feather every day one thing you are thankful for. Then you place it on the turkey. By the time his tail is full you realise how much you have to be thankful for. (I'm thankful for Kylie!!)

I'm not sure where they are or the situation but these reflections pictures turned out pretty cool.
Sister Wall and Sister Okoren

Kylie Jo


A little decoration to help feel the holiday spirit.
A Christmas Wreath

I'm not sure why Kylie is squatting down next to a fire hydrant painted like a dog, but she sure is.
Just teasing!! I think it's really cute too.

No comments: