Friday, April 18, 2008

See ya lata

I'm not to up set about survivor. I'm actually kinda glad that Ozzy is gone. I didn't really like that he was so proud of himself. He was too comfortable in the game and when you are that strong and you have the "hidden" immunity Idol you know you have a huge target on your back. I don't know why he felt so safe. I don't get it. Also what the heck was Jason thinking! Giving up his chance at immunity because people gave him their words. Its Survivor you can't trust people's words! If Jason had been voted off he totally would have deserved it! But I'm happy about the way it played out. See ya lata Ozzy, and if you would have trusted James and played your idol you would still be here. I don't like the way he went out. No respect for the game. Oh and PS you gotta love Eliza's reaction! I thought she was going to fall off the bench!! That would have rocked!

2 comments:

Scott and Jetti said...

on your ten favorite vacations, you put Idaho on there, and not Arizona! Whats wrong with you girl?? :)

Kylie Jo said...

Sorry I did that before Arizona.. I'll get right on that